On June 10th we arrived home safe and sound from our four weeks in Europe, and what an adventure that was. Please check earlier posts - especially those from the Ukraine tour in May as I have now added more information and pictures. While in Ukraine it wasn't always possible to get easy access to the Internet or to upload pictures.
A big thank you to our friend Dave Dean who picked us up at the Toronto Airport.
Also many thanks to our four host families in Germany:Gerhard and Marita Sarunskis in Leipzig; Walter and Elvira Friesen in Alfeld; Gerhard & Liese Wiebe in Neuwied; and Gerhard and Helene Biebrich in Göppingen. We will treasure the time we had together and the wonderful experiences.
For those from our group who shared the adventure in Ukraine, I would invite you to post something about your experiences or impressions on this blog. Elfrieda and I enjoyed meeting and getting to know all of you a little. The atmosphere and setting were conducive to group bonding.
No comments:
Post a Comment